|Business in the mill|
|Apartment building construction, fall 2014, next to McDonald's|
restaurant. A dentists' clinic occupies the first floor.
John A. Crowe Park. Named after Reverend Crowe, Pastor at
St. Bridget's Parish from 1894-1905. He was instrumental in
securing the land for the park,and served as its first superintendent.
He was present at the dedication of the park in 1915.